At SWLPHC, we provide exceptional care to help our patients achieve and enjoy a lifetime of healthy and beautiful smiles. Our highest priority is the care and comfort of our patients.
Our Dental team takes pride in providing personalized dental care to meet your individual needs. Our goal is for you to have an enjoyable and positive experience whether you come in for a routine cleaning, checkup, or a major dental procedure.
A healthy mouth is the gateway to a healthy body. Many diseases and deficiencies within the body can show symptoms within the mouth. These symptoms can be detected early by a dental professional. At the same time, having an unhealthy mouth can lead to disease within the body. Therefore, it is just as important to maintain a consistent examination and treatment schedule with your dentist as it is with your primary healthcare physician. Here at Southwest Louisiana Primary Healthcare, Inc., our dental and medical providers work together to provide complete health goals for you. Let our organizations provides you with the quality dental services you need at the following locations:
- Southwest Louisiana Primary Healthcare – Opelousas, LA
- Evangeline Family Medicine – Ville Platte, LA
- Northside Community Health Center – Lafayette, LA
Our Dental Services Include:
- New and Routine Comprehensive Exams and Digital Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Dental Hygiene – Basic Cleaning, Periodontal Scaling (Deep Cleaning), Sealants, Fluoride Treatments
- Restorative – Composite Fillings, Amalgam Fillings
- Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics – Crowns, Bridges, Partial Dentures and Complete Dentures
- Oral Surgery – Single, Multiple, Simple and Surgical Extractions, Mild Bony Contouring for dentures
- Whitening Trays
- Night Guards
We encourage dental examinations starting as early as age one. Starting early leads to prevention.
We welcome you and your family to call and schedule an appointment today.
8762 Hwy 182 Opelousas, LA 70570
We love serving all families in our SW Louisiana communities. Get in touch with us today regarding your medical, dental, mental health or kids' pediatric care.
For emergencies or after-hours care, please dial:
For scheduling appointments, please call our general number below: