Developed around the patient centered medical home concept, we are devoted to comprehensive health care being provided to all. We have a multitude of providers and licensed staff with knowledge of our patients and community needs. We provide comprehensive continuity of care.
• Family Practice (which includes pediatric, adult and elderly age groups)
• Chronic Disease Management including diabetes and hypertension
• LA Chip
• On-Site Laboratory
• Nutritional Education
• Podiatry Services – A full range of comprehensive foot care that addresses podiatric sports medicine, diabetic foot care, arch/heel pain, hammertoe, foot/ankle injuries, nail/foot disease, bunions, plantar fasciitis, and wound care.
A healthy mouth is the gateway to a healthy body. Many diseases and deficiencies within the body can show symptoms within the mouth. These symptoms can be detected early by a dental professional. At the same time, having an unhealthy mouth can lead to disease within the body. Therefore, it is just as important to maintain a consistent examination and treatment schedule with your dentist as it is with your primary healthcare physician. Here at Southwest Louisiana Primary Healthcare, Inc., our dental and medical providers work together to provide complete health goals for you.
Our organization provides quality dental services at the following locations:
- Southwest Louisiana Primary Healthcare – Opelousas, LA
- Evangeline Family Medicine – Ville Platte, LA
- Northside Community Health Center – Lafayette, LA
Our Dental Services Include:
- New and Routine Comprehensive Exams and Digital Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Dental Hygiene – Basic Cleaning, Periodontal Scaling (Deep Cleaning), Sealants, Fluoride Treatments
- Restorative – Composite Fillings, Amalgam Fillings
- Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics – Crowns, Bridges, Partial Dentures and Complete Dentures
- Oral Surgery – Single, Multiple, Simple and Surgical Extractions, Mild Bony Contouring for dentures
- Whitening Trays
- Night Guards
We encourage dental examinations starting at age 1. Starting early leads to prevention.
We welcome you and your family to call and schedule an appointment today.
Mental Health Services
At Southwest Louisiana Primary Health Care Center, the Behavioral Health Department provides mental health treatment services, including medication management and individual psychotherapy, for common mental disorders including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, insomnia, and psychosis. Our goal is to provide competent and compassionate care to those in need of mental and emotional treatment and supportive resources.
In addition, we specialize in treating anxiety, mood swings, bipolar disorder, disruptive behaviors (ADD/ADHD), schizophrenia, depression and conditions that affect ones behavior and well being. We accept all age ranges or patients. Our qualified department of team providers consists of a board certified psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner and licensed clinical social worker.
All Kids Pediatric Services
Our pediatric practice provides evaluation, treatment and diagnostic services specializing in the medical care of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults (up to age 21). We provide the following services in a kid friendly environment:
• Kid Med / Immunizations
• Newborn Care
• Chronic Care for Pediatric disease
• Well Child Visits
• Sports Physicals
• Flu Shots
• Sick Visits
• Adolescent Health Services
• Covid -19 testing
This page is intended for informational use only and not medical advise. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Our core values
Goal: Provide increased capacity to improve services that promote health and well-being.
Goal: Increase access to comprehensive, high-quality health care services.
Goal: Increase sensitivity and conformity to the wishes and expectations of patients and their responsible families and caregivers.
Goal: Increase affordable medical care services and insurance for the uninsured and under insured.
We love serving all families in our SW Louisiana communities. Get in touch with us today regarding your medical, dental, mental health or kids' pediatric care.
For emergencies or after-hours care, please dial:
For scheduling appointments, please call our general number below: